HOW DOES THE AVA WORK?
* AVA is a leather and thermoplastic hybrid made to be worn inside the waistband.
* The clips are the same as the ones you already know and love from The Betty -super strong- to hold the holster in place with or without a belt.
* The back piece is also cut down to be smaller than the traditional (made for men) style so that it can be worn in the small of the back, in the front as an appendix carry or cross draw.
* The clips are adjustable and can be raised or lowered to create a total of NINE different cant/depth combinations! Totally customizable!!
WHAT GUNS DOES THE AVA FIT?
* The AVA is currently designed to accommodate several different hand guns all of which are listed above. The only guns we can currently accommodate are listed above. More fits for other guns coming soon. If you would like to be put on the waitlist for your gun that is not listed you can email firstname.lastname@example.org subject line 'WAITLIST FOR AVA.'
IS THE AVA COMFORTABLE?
* Yes! The AVA features a soft leather back piece that conforms to the wearer’s shape. And a layer of luxurious suede to the back for both comfort and fashion. The AVA can be worn many different ways, so you can find the carry that works best for you and is most comfortable!
Overall this is a nice holster. The soft, purple leather is comfortable, even in the horrid humidity and heat in FL. It has several different options for the clips so you can adjust how high/low it sits and the cant. The only downfall is that I carry with my hammer cocked on my Sig P238. The leather is not sufficient enough to cover that little bit of extra length and my hammer constantly rubs my skin. When I walk there is a constant friction and when I am standing or sitting it digs in. Every time I wear this holster I end up rubbed raw. If I don't cock the hammer it is great, however, I will not carry like that. I want the fastest draw and fire time possible and that requires the hammer in the cocked position.
Price Value Quality
Review by Tampa Girl